Best Yet Bites
- 1/2 Cup of any nuts and seeds you have on hand (I used 1/4 cup pecan halves & 1/4 cup sunflower seeds)
- 10 Dates pitted dried or prunes or figs or a mix and match of these.
- 1/4 Cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 Tbsp flax seed meal (so good for your digestion) (I have also used flax seeds and chai seeds and/ or hemp hearts 1/2 & 1/2)
- 1 Cup of carrots ( I use baby carrots or carrot chips. If you have whole carrots maybe just roughly chop.
So I just throw everything in a food processor until everything is mixed up and clumpy. Then roll into balls. Keep in the fridge.
So these are the rough ingredients I use. They always very per batch, whatever I have on hand. I also usually put in a yummy protein powder 1 scoop I've used chocolate garden of life and vanilla chai of this brand & 1 tbsp pb2 powder but these are both optional.
Hope you enjoy!