Checklist for Happy Healthy Living
- Go to bed early enough that you get good REM sleep. Our bodies require sleep to restore, repair, rejuvenate, and balance itself.
- Wake up and decide to be grateful & happy. Being thankful leaves no space for negativity.
- Drink water and hydrate throughout the day. Our bodies are made up of almost 60 percent water. I personally love a glass of lemon water when I first wake up and drink a ton of water throughout the day.
- Make time to meditate every day for your soul. Sit still, be silent and renew your mind. I try to start my days with at least five minutes of mindful stillness.
- Nourish your temple (body) with whole real foods. Find a healthy relationship with your food. Every time you eat should be a chance to maximize your nutrients.
- Move your body daily (go for a walk, hike or run, take a fitness class, do strength train or do some stretches). Discern what is right for your movements because everyone is different. Just move!
- Forgive quickly and often. People will inevitably let you down. To avoid bitterness and resentment, pardoning another person's actions towards you will give you peace.
Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full. John 16:24